WELCOME

to St Mary's Catholic Church, East St Kilda

Designed by William Wardell and built in 1859 - 1871, St Mary's Church is one of the oldest Church in Melbourne.

 

Parish Policy on Child Safety

St Mary's Parish has adopted the full policies of the Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM) in relation to Child Safety.

To view the full Statement of Commitment, please click on the link below.

St Mary’s Parish acknowledges the Yalukut William Clan of the Boon Wurrung people as the Traditional Owners of this land in which our community gathers.

We look forward with hope to work for reconciliation and promote their continuing relationship to this land.

 

©2019 BY ST. MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH-  208 Dandenong Rd, St Kilda East, VIC, AU; PO BOX 251, St Kilda, VIC, 3182    - (+61 3 9510 7744)    - stkildaeast@cam.org.au